How Do I Even Start?

So I (15f) am 5'1 and have always been self conscious about my weight. I got bullied relentlessly for it throughout elementary school, and made goals to become slim by the time I reached High school. Now I am in 11th grade, and I went from weighing 149.2 pounds to 175.6, despite trying to lose weight since the 6th grade. I feel so hopeless at this point. My family gets takeout for dinner about 75% of the time. I've tried to ask if maybe we could try some healthy recipes for dinner one night, or if they could take me to the store to buy food with what money I had. I've tried going vegetarian (simply for health reasons) and it didn't last very long, as they told me that I need to eat real food, and that i'm only doing it to be popular. It even got to the point where I tried starving myself and throwing up after eating. I can't go to the store and get my own food usually as I'm not allowed to have a job. I only have about 57 dollars saved up, and can afford a couple of items. My family refuses to get more healthy items. The only workout equipment we have is a treadmill and It's in storage and I can't access it. I also can't do a lot of workouts at home due to me not knowing how to do anything, (Our P.E. classes don't really actually focus on working out, more, they more focus on playing random games.) and also not being able to do anything that could potentially knock things over downstairs. thin flooring and all. I also am not allowed to go to the gym. So I'm extremely limited. I feel super self conscious working out outside for some random reason. and it's gotten to where I refuse to wear shorts or tanktops even though it gets pasts 100 where I live, and I feel physically sick looking at myself. I don't know what to do anymore, and I was wondering if anyone knows how to start.

submitted by /u/LittleLonelyAcademic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30uRZZ0

Post a Comment

0 Comments