I need help getting back on track.

I’ve always been big, but I’m at my biggest right now. I don’t feel comfortable sharing the number right now. But I’ve been trying to lose weight for the past few years and I really need to take it seriously as it is affecting my health (both mental and physical).

I’m all for body positivity but when you don’t feel comfortable in your skin, when you constantly compare yourself to others it’s hard to realize that you’re taking steps backwards.

I’m hardly a week into my diet and journey but I already feel like giving up. It’s at the point where I just need advice on how to stay motivated. And for anyone else going through the same thing, I see you, I hear you.

submitted by /u/hyckrghts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WBkcN1

Post a Comment

0 Comments