HELP! Can not control my eating / food urges after my cheat meal for the past 2 weeks - really really need HELP!

So about 3.5 months ago, just around when Corona hit hard and word from home started, I was actually the heaviest I ever was (6'3 and 268lbs), and that was just unacceptable to me - I was fit once and wanted to go back to it, but had binge eating problems and definitely developed an eating disorder.

But I had immense will power and I decided to make the best of my time and worked hard and was doing amazing - the best I got to (about two weeks ago) was (233lbs - goal weight is 200lbs). Recently, I started eating some cheat meals and thats where things have started spiralling for me again. I know the feeling cause I've been down this road and it sucks. I just get sooo hungry and I can't control my food or eating habits and then its just a dark black hole.

Can someone give me some advice, everyday its like "Oh tomorrow I'll do better" but it does not seem to be coming for the last week and a half, I have already gained 6 lbs over the last 2 weeks (238lbs) right now. How can I control my urges and get back on track, any advice would really really really really be appreciated, I can't go down this road again....I've worked too hard already.

submitted by /u/curryfusion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZsSW4O

Post a Comment

0 Comments