HELP! Lost over 78.2 pounds then put over 20 back on

A little over three years ago I stepped on the scale and was horrified that I was over 300 pounds. I’ve always known I had a weight problem but never realized how out of control it really was.

Something in me clicked, and I was able to stick to a strict routine of weighing myself every morning and logging all of my calories, doing my best to stay around 1600-1800 a day. I had some bad weeks, but overall I made a lot of progress, and about a year and a half later I was below 230 pounds—the lightest I could ever remember being.

Then, I don’t know what changed. But since then to now (about 2 years) I alternated between long plateaus and periods of significant weight gain. Yesterday I found myself above 250 pounds. I remember when the idea of going above 240 seemed impossible, yet here I am.

Recently I’ve tried intermittent fasting, but I’ll usually make slow progress over the course of the week and then ruin all of it with one or two really bad days. I am trying to tap into whatever mindset I had when I first started my journey and managed to drop from 307 to 229.

https://imgur.com/a/3XDXotK

I know there are aspects of this graph to be very proud of, yet I only feel frustrated about the backtracking and the fact that I just can’t tap into that mindset again.

So what do I do? Any help at all would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/1good2bad
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C2yajV

Post a Comment

0 Comments