New to this! Accountability Partner (and a quick question about exercise)

Hey there

I'm hoping this is okay to post here, someone please tell me if not!

I'm about to get started working towards a weight loss goal. I'm aiming to get myself back into a healthy weight range by the end of this year (ish), which means losing approximately 40 lbs. I'm currently 25F, 5'4 and 187 lbs, which would make my goal weight for the end of this year about 147 lbs.

I'm looking for someone that would be happy for me to send them a quick text each day to let them know that I've hit my goals for the day (no binge eating, went to the gym like I said I would, etc, etc) and to let them know my stats at the end of each week. You honestly don't even have to reply, I just know my brain is wired for accountability, so sending my checklist to a real human will be super helpful in keeping me focused. On the flip side, if you feel like that might work for you, too, I'm happy for you to send me your stuff, as well.

On a completely different note, I've been rethinking my exercise routine (which fell to the backburner a little during lockdown) and I'm just wondering what other people's sweet spots are. If you have a routine that really works for you, what do you do and how often do you do it?

If you think you're up for being my accountability partner and receiving a quick daily text from me, send me a PM.

If you have a great exercise routine to share, leave a comment!

xx

submitted by /u/cherrychandra
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/308wayx

Post a Comment

0 Comments