I recently got down from 262 LB to 190 LB with relative ease, but am finding it extremely difficult to progress.

As the title mentions, in January 2019 I was 262 LB, and around May I hit 190 for the first time.

At that point, I decided to stick it out for a bit. I spent a month off of my diet and was generally eating whatever I wanted but in moderation. I also stuck with the intermittent fasting as well. During this time, I didn't really gain any weight. On the day I began my diet again, I weighed in at 192 LB.

That was a month ago and as of right now, I'm at 191 LB. My lowest was 188 LB and that was a goddamn struggle just to get off those two pounds. It was two weeks of using my exercise bike every single night for hours to burn around 1400-1800 cals (in addition to my daily steps [10k+]), plus eating about 1400 calories per day. My diet consists of mostly eggs, chicken, brown rice, Brussel sprouts, carrots, greek yogurt, oats, and usually once a day I'll have a 50 cal popsicle. I also only eat between 12-8pm.

Any tips for how this hurdle can be conquered? Thanks!

submitted by /u/NathanGorgeous
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39kRlkT

Post a Comment

0 Comments