Hey all.

I’m 28 and have tried to “diet” more times than I can count. I’ve successfully lost at most 15 pounds in the past but I would always go right back to eating bad and leading a sedentary lifestyle. This February I weighed in at 240 lbs and knew something had to change. I got Lasik and immediately started working out and researching nutrition. I came across guys like Coach Greg and Will Tennyson on YouTube and gained some knowledge on how to eat filling foods that were also great tasting.

I weighed in this morning at 199 pounds (I haven’t been under 200 since high school). I still have so much more to do but 41 pounds in 5 months is a win in my book. Pictures are below, and if anyone has questions on what they’re still struggling with I’d be happy to help. I think I finally found what works for me 😬

before and after pic

submitted by /u/goatmedic590
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WLe6cX