I successfully stopped myself from binging!

Immediately after dinner I walked into the kitchen to pass through it and saw the stack of goodies my mom got at the store today (cosmic brownies, cupcakes, oreos, lemon oreos, and fig newtons) and I went over to separate mine from the rest (we split them up evenly between the people of the household) and decided to eat one even though I had already surpassed my calorie count for the day. which is definitely a key part in binging for me, even if I'm 3 calories over I'll use that as an excuse to not stop myself from going way over, I've learned to manage this by adding 5 minutes of walking a day to my app if I know I'll be under 25 calories over (I figure I'm walking at least 5 minutes just going to the bathroom or through the house throughout the day, but if I know something will push my calories anything over 25 of my daily calorie limit ill choose not to partake) anyways tonight dinner was 83 calories over and I figured I'd let loose a little cause I've been good all week, and that's when I saw all the sweets and everything went down hill, I separated mine from the rest and walked away with them fully intending to binge everything (3 brownies, 2 cupcakes, 10 fig newtons, 20+ oreos and probably more after that lets be honest here) I ended up eating 2 brownies and only 1 cupcake. It still upsets me because I've been in a plateau for about a month, and being upset over this causing me to binge once a week definitely hasn't helped this. However, even though it took everything in me, I successfully stopped myself, and because of that only ate my maintenance calories! So even though I wish I could have stopped before hand, I stopped before it was really too late. Simultaneously proud and a little upset, but I'm choosing to be more positive about this than anything, I'm taking the win! If you read all of this, thank you so much, and I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

submitted by /u/gnome_of_contempt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CBAqyk

Post a Comment

0 Comments