I undid 4 months of work in a week

I started my weight loss journey on march 18 this year, starting at 193.4 pounds and getting down to 169.8 as my lowest last weekend. However, in the past 8 days, I decided to treat myself and just eat at maintenance (2200cals) for a week and now my weight ballooned up to 176.6 as of this morning. I hate myself for letting this happen and I don't know why or how I gained so so much in such a short amount of time. I know I didn't eat 24000+ extra calories so it's probably just water weight but still. I feel terrible and bloated and just disgusting all the time and all I want is to get back on the right path but it just feels so impossible now. I don't know where to start and I seem to have lost any bit of self control I had a week ago-not exaggerating when I say this; I literally just ate 600cals worth of cinnamon bread, effectively taking me out of a caloric deficit that took so much willpower to maintain throughout the day. If anyone could offer even the tiniest bit of advice to help me dig my way out of this hole, Id really really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/wheresmychurro
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30uDfcW

Post a Comment

0 Comments