I will start my weight loss battle right now :) 20M, 198lbs, 5’11 @antiantibadhealth

July 12, 2020: I have always been insecure of my body and how I looked, but today is the day everything will change. I’m starting today with my new eating schedule and exercises. I don’t have an exact diet to eat from, but I am doing low-carb foods combining with intermittent fasting. My goal is to lose weight and uplift my self esteem. If somebody wants to give me support, I created an Instagram for it: @antiantibadhealth. I will be posting there regularly with my progress and things I do. Also feel free to give me hints and strategies on how I can improve my process. Thank you for the attention guys :) wish me luck

submitted by /u/RudeAnt69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iZpuv1

Post a Comment

0 Comments