It's been rough going

I've been having a hard time losing weight so far. I've felt weak and unmotivated. I've felt scared and unconfident. I've associated food with comfort, and I've been leaning on it heavily to comfort me during quarantine and getting through a break up. This relationship with food is not healthy.

I've tried changing my diet and my exercise but I always fell back into my old habits. I wanted to fix myself physically. I wanted to be the same person just skinnier. What I wanted was wrong. I realise now that I won't have physical change without mental change. Without emotional change and growth.

I've been reading a lot. I've been doing my mental exercise. Trying to get myself to a place where I can take care of myself mentally and physically. I've been trying to better myself inside to out. I want to be healthy inside and out, and I feel hopeful. I can't control my genetics, or quarantine, or my break up, but I sure as hell can try to control myself. Wish me luck.

submitted by /u/getcalebd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38U2NUC

Post a Comment

0 Comments