Limbs falling asleep faster after losing weight?

This may sound like a really absurd question, but here it goes:

Is it possible that my limbs are falling asleep faster now that there's less fat cushioning the nerves/blood circulation?

I'm extremely hyper mobile and often sit in weird positions (certainly in the comfort of my own home). This has always been the case, even when I was a lot bigger. It never really bothered me, other than my feet or lower legs falling asleep. Nowadays it happens a lot faster and even leaning on my arms in a weird way can cause the sensation. That used to only happen when someone else was laying on them for hours.

Should note this does not occur randomly, only when leaning on limbs in a way that cuts of circulation.

submitted by /u/optionalsynthesis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hoP3UW

Post a Comment

0 Comments