my appetite is all over the place

18F 5’11 SW: 234 CW:217 GW: 170 I started properly working to lose weight during quarantine after struggling with weight for most of my life. I work at a salad place so I’ve had lots of access to healthy food and good choices and I’ve done really well so far. But I feel like I cannot for the life of me maintain a consistent appetite. There are days (usually like 3-4 consecutive days) in which I can have a coffee and a small salad for lunch and dinner and I’ll be set and there are days where I am starving no matter what I eat and I crave sweets and carbs so much.

Anyone have an explanation for why this happens? It makes my process really frustrating because it creates such inconsistency within my progress.

submitted by /u/pinkgladiola
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32poR8d

Post a Comment

0 Comments