Measuring food made a bit easier

I always struggled with measuring food, its one of the number 1 tips they give you when losing weight but I'd always eat my dinner then spend 10 mins looking up how many grams a regular size chicken breast is, then get frustrated and bored of it after day 3. Finally occurred to me I was doing it the hard way, my method now:

-Put plate on scales, set to zero

-Put rice on plate, 100gms, set to zero

-Put chilli on plate, 150gms, set to zero

-Put sour cream on plate, 20 gms

-Log and eat - bonus points if you have leftovers!

I don't measure specific amounts, I just eyeball how much would fill me up, but knowing the exact weight makes logging 10x faster. Lightbulb moment! Such a simple thing and I always thought it was too hard to incorporate in my diet! Hope this helps someone else out there who's struggling.

submitted by /u/jaffacake00
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B7nboF

Post a Comment

0 Comments