I’m 10x more active but I am not losing weight

i am F20, 5’9. Started at 155 pounds in late may and now I’m 143, but I can’t seem to dip below 140. (I’ve been 142-3 for a month now) 3 years ago in high school I was at 135 and I could very easily get below 135 in a month or two of watching what I eat. My ideal weight is 130.

I bike 10 miles a day, I go golfing, running, hiking, and do hiit at home. I don’t count calories but I am mindful as I don’t have snacks at home and try to eat only at mealtime

I have noticed I’m losing fat and my stomach area looks a lot tighter but the number is still hovering around 140s. I know it shouldn’t all be about numbers but does anyone have any insight as to why I can’t seem to lose?

submitted by /u/mezzaluna777
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30naJJY

Post a Comment

0 Comments