I’m gaining weight and I don’t know what the heck is happening

So last year, my only activity came from walking around at work. Maybe about 5,000 steps, 10,000 on a busy day. I didn’t exercise whatsoever. I ate pretty healthy, had my cheat days. But I probably ate more than I do now. I was about 145/150.

Now I feel like I’m ballooning and I don’t know why and I’m freaking out. I didn’t have any physical activity during quarantine, and I gained a little bit. But I had a loss of appetite so I wasn’t eating as much.

So about a month ago, I started to exercise. I go on a two/three mile walk/run every other morning, and do abs and yoga and other workouts on the off day. I’m eating healthier than before, trying not to snack as much. I even try to count calories but I hate doing that. I even drink more water now than I used to.

But I feel like I’m gaining even more weight. I put on my bra today and it was like super tonight compared to a week ago?? My stomach feels like it’s getting bigger.

How is it possible that I’m bigger than I’ve ever been, even though I’m exercising and eating in moderation, which I didn’t do before. It doesn’t make any sense to me and I’m starting to become very depressed over it.

submitted by /u/_TacoBelleoftheBall_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OKnI3j

Post a Comment

0 Comments