On July 13th, 2020 I started my weight loss journey for the last time.

I (25M) have been overweight/obese for a very long time. At least ten years. I have experienced it all from being told I can’t ride a roller coaster cause the lap bar won’t click because my gut was in the way to getting light headed every morning tying my shoes. It is not a good feeling. Not at all. Over the years I’ve tried and failed every time to start a healthy lifestyle. That is an even worse feeling.

This year my wife and I were blessed with the news that we are going to have twins (boy and girl) this September and we couldn’t be more thrilled. However, our daughter already has an issue with her heart, which will be corrected with very little chance of complications, and it gave me just the motivation I needed to get this started. My wife and I want to show our kids that it is important to stay fit and healthy.

So here we are, on July 17th, and I’ve counted my calories and stayed under my TDEE every day, I’ve drank a gallon of water each day, and I already have my meals planned out for next week. Today, I start training at my local gym.

I am DETERMINED to get down to a healthy weight and maintain it. Everyone along the way who told me that I’ll always be a “fatass” are about to eat their words.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!!

Day one pictures!

submitted by /u/Sir_Roonil_Wazlib
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZBpYjx

Post a Comment

0 Comments