Since 2nd April, I lost 21.8kg (48 lbs) and few people I tell are excited about it as I am so I'm hoping reddit will celebrate with me 🎉

proof

After a routine blood test, I was told by a doctor that I was at risk from fatty liver weeks before I had to move back home after graduating.

I had to move continents during lockdown, and it was hell and stressful but I made it a new chapter. I used some of my savings to sign up to a nutritionist, who basically cut me off carbs and gave me a weekly meal plan.

I am 5ft11/180cm approx, and fairly broad shoulders, started at around 119kg (262 lbs).

I'm very excited and proud of myself, I still got maybe 10kg to go before I'm done. It's been tough, ups and downs, but man it feels good to get rid of all this fat.

Long time lurker and only signed up a few days ago, so had to share this. This subreddit was an awesome inspiration. A huge thank you to this community!

submitted by /u/SaudiButNotInAudi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B7dlTL

Post a Comment

0 Comments