Still feeling dizzy four days after donating blood. Should I up my calories?

I’ve dropped 25 pounds in the last 3 months, eating at 1000 to 1200 calories per day (I’m short). Usually I never feel dizzy and can run a few times a week without feeling dizzy or nauseous. However, I donated blood four days ago. The morning I went to donate, I must have eaten something that disagreed with me. Suffice it to say, I was fairly dehydrated that morning after losing the contents of my stomach and intestines. I ate lunch and chugged water the rest of the day, and felt fine. However, I still feel dizzy and fatigued four days post-donation? I don’t know if 1) I just need to up my calories, 2) I’m sick and this is coincidental timing, or 3) I’m just having a bad reaction to the blood donation.

(I should note, my basal calorie level is 1400 and my maintenance is 1700. I haven’t eaten above 1200 since my donation)

submitted by /u/sross43
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZE5Wom

Post a Comment

0 Comments