368 Calories in supplements per day!

Well shit yall.

I started on a new supplement protocol via my Dr. for fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue. Many of them are non-caloric, but some of them are high calorie and I was not taking this into consideration.. oops.

Fish Oil = 240 calories

Beef Organs = 38 calories

D-Ribose 15 grams per day = 90 calories

I have been gaining some weight these past few weeks and now I know why.

If you are curious the other supplements I am taking are:

Multivitamin

Coenzyme Q 10 100 mg 5-6 times daily *the best treatment for chronic fatigue and fibro I've found for me*

L-carnitine 1000 mg 4 times daily

Magnesium gluconate or malate 400 mg 2 times daily

submitted by /u/rubberloves
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CIA1Kx

Post a Comment

0 Comments