Voice in my head thinks about how good food is

The voice inside my head constantly thinks about food. When I'm fasting, when I'm not eating and when I'm drunk. I constantly think about how tasty and filling food will make me.

I have to either purposely ignore it or placate it with hobbies. The moment I lapse I want food. I crave food. I think about how it fills me and how good it tastes. What the fuck is wrong with me? Does everyone feel this? The constant need to eat?

Sometimes I am strong enough to ignore it or can consume myself with hobbies to pass time but it always comes back.

I don't even need to be hungry and I want to eat. Sometimes I eat and still not feel full and think about how treats will make me happy. It makes me so frustrated. I eat and eat and still not feel full and in the morning feel such guilt and shame it hurts.

Why can't I be normal? What is wrong? Why do I constantly feel the urge to eat just to feel full? Fuck.

submitted by /u/mybrotherjoe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ePpIBX

Post a Comment

0 Comments