Hey! So I decided yesterday to try fasting and to start off with I’m going to try the 16:8 plan (not eating for 16 hours and I can eat during the 8) but does this actually work for people? I have several chronic illnesses so I find it difficult to do exercise and I also have POTS so I have to eat salty things and when I’m getting too bad I have to eat something salty that will work quickly, and unfortunately that usually means me eating a few bags of crisps a day. I’m on the higher side of healthy bmi, but I’d feel so much happier weighing less. (Also it’s not uncommon for me to be bed bound a few days at a time as a monthly thing). Please help! Also please message me if you have any other advice or tips! Thank you!

submitted by /u/hey-its-princess-g
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BdrXkx