Struggling with motivation

This was posted in r/weightlossafterbaby as well but wasn’t seen.

Hey all! So I’m 7 months out from having my 3rd crappy c-section after a 3rd crappy pregnancy. Currently sitting at about 200 lbs at 5’7”, only 5 less that I was when I gave birth to a 10 lb baby. I’ve never been this big. I’ve successfully lost weight before (40 lbs before my second pregnancy) by calorie counting. I know how to do it, I’m good at it, but I just can’t make myself start. I’ve tried 3 times already and the added “stress” of having even that tiny extra chore made me quit after only a day or 2. I don’t know how to make myself do this. I hate my body. I have trouble looking in the mirror, having sex with my husband, dressing this body. It’s miserable. I have friends telling me that life is a lot right now and to not put pressure on myself but that seems like a cop out. I exclusively breastfeed. I suspect I had/have PPA maybe even PPD after this last baby was in the nicu but I don’t know. I already homeschooled so that wasn’t any huge amount of addition stress. I’m rambling. I need to get down to 140-150 and it’s just so daunting. It was easy with one kid. Now I’m homeschooling 2 and nursing another plus all the housework and no friend time/play dates/classes or sports for my kid/coops. It’s a lot and I can’t convince myself to add this.

How did you all find motivation? OR how do I not hate myself until I get that motivation? I know I need to lose it. I know I’m not healthy.

submitted by /u/babiesmakemefataf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AVlr1I

Post a Comment

0 Comments