I can’t lose weight - eating disorder

I’ve been stuck for 2 months.. while eating 1200. I feel shit if I don’t have a cheat meal but when I do I feel like throwing it all up. My body is not normal. This will be tmi so sorry. I feel like my body consumes every single calorie and leaves nothing to be pooped out. I haven’t pooped in 2 weeks, Whenever I have a cheat meal it takes just as long to lose that weight as usual. Meaning no water retention ever. I just binged tonight and tried to throw up but ended up crying on the floor. I don’t want to be in a toxic relationship with Losing weight but it’s so hard for me with the way my body works. Being stuck at the same number whilst following 26 days out of 30 is destroying me and I don’t know what to do to have a healthier mindset. I can’t not have a cheat meal every now and again. Should I skip sushi for the sake of losing weight because of that extra 500 calories? I don’t know how to deal with this anymore and I feel like giving up.

submitted by /u/sunflowermist
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Wdu2Ef

Post a Comment

0 Comments