Workout clothes for taller overweight guys?

I’m a 24/M 6’3” and currently 273lb down from 287lb one month ago. I’m loosing weight steadily and in a healthy way this time around. My gym just opened back up and I’ve been going regularly the one thing I struggle with is not being able to find long enough athletic shirts to workout in where they won’t ride up during exercises like overhead press, standing tricep extension, deadlifts, and squats which makes me not want to do those exercises. For you taller guys out there where do you find longer athletic shirts? I’ve tried a few on Amazon but they ended up not working out. Price really doesn’t matter to me I just want something in like a XLT size.

submitted by /u/Ljsnipe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iYoveL

Post a Comment

0 Comments