The Cupboard Hauntings

Good Evening Fellow Friends,

Like a lot of people lockdown made many of us inactive. Myself included. However, the cupboard doors were a'swinging as my hand kept going back for more. I couldn't stop. The voices were too strong. The cupboards made me do it! The cookies were so goddamn nice!!!

1.4 Stone later (about 20lbs/ 8KG for everyone else across the pond) I quickly realise - it's gone wrong.

One big food order later of all the good stuff - Mmm vegetables welcome back. Fruits, oh how I have missed you. Aaahh Protein Powder you're not mad are you? Don't you worry Mr Chicken you've still got your draw in the freezer.

Well it was nice while it lasted but now it is time to get back to my normal diet and oh boy I am so hungry - my desk has never looked so tasty. It's like the cartoons where everything turns into a massive steak or ham.

It was fun while it lasted Cookies - we made some good memories together, we will meet again for sure but for now we must go our separate ways. I will never forget you, it's been emotional.

I may do an update post after 5 weeks - Together we will lose the lockdown belly!!!!

submitted by /u/addtobasket
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CtdTUB

Post a Comment

0 Comments