Too skinny to be fat but too fat to be skinny...

Hi everyone, I wanted some help and advice regarding how to actually lose weight. I’m not fat but I’m also not skinny.. if that makes sense. I want to lose about 30 lbs. I am currently 128lbs, and I am 4ft11. When I was working out I was burning around 500-600 calories a day and I felt strong and healthy. I am still working out but ever since Covid, it hasn’t been the same. I just feel chubby in all of the wrong areas, neck rolls and stomach rolls etc. I want to feel confident and strong in my skin. I also want to learn how to calculate my calories and learn to eat what works best for my body. Any suggestions are welcome and I will be grateful for them!

submitted by /u/kdalal2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h2fQWF

Post a Comment

0 Comments