Losing It Trying to Calculate Calorie Deficit

First off, I love reading everyone's posts and success, you're all so inspiring! I always track my sleep, water, and exercise, and realized adding tracking in food isn't that much more than I'm already doing and I recommend CICO to everyone so realized I should do it too! I have a technical question I'm hoping someone can help me with -- I'm tracking my calories with Lose It, and it automatically goes into my FitBit as well. On both Lose It and Fitbit, I can see if I'm over or under my goal calories but I can't seem to find a way to see my overall deficit. I have excessively google searched this and can't seem to find a way to find it on either app. Of course, I can manually calculate my calories in vs out each day, and that's not too big of a deal. But, I'm wondering if someone on here has figured out how/where either app shows you a daily and/or weekly calorie deficit, and not only if you're over or under your calorie goal

submitted by /u/powerbycurls
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yof932

Post a Comment

0 Comments