I’ve been tracking my food using the app iTrackBites, which is basically WeightWatchers but free and less elaborate. I get 30 “bites” (like WW points) a day, plus 35 extra a week that I can have whenever.
It’s after 6pm and I’ve eaten: half of a small mint smoothie drink; a third of a donut; half of an egg salad sandwich; a bean and cheese burrito with sour cream; and a cup of strawberries.
That seems like so little food, but I’m not even hungry! And I’ve finally, finally realized that fruit can be filling! (On my iTrackBites plan, fruits and vegetables are zero bites.)
I realize what I’ve eaten today isn’t necessarily the healthiest, but it’s actually quite a bit healthier than my previous norm, so I count it as an accomplishment.
To top it off, I’ve already lost 4 pounds!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Oxk0fN
0 Comments