AIP and RA

I was diagnosed w/ RA/ankylosing spondylitis in 2014. I refused biologics/Humira and 2018 I was a total mess. Crawling, cane shopping, daily tears with raging joint pain, especially in my coccyx. At 45 and 5-11+ I topped out at about 235 w/ thin bone structure/limbs. Starting 12/30/18 I began an AIP diet (before I'd heard of AIP). The joint pain got much better in 2-3w and was by all accounts gone by mid to late Feb. Re-found moderate movement allowed tennis, hiking, biking, dog walks, aerobics & living room calisthenics in front of Seinfeld reruns. I fit in clothes I haven't worn in years. I weighed 198 this a.m. and am hoping for 17X by the end of the year. Good luck in all your journeys. I miss you, beer and pizza.

submitted by /u/turkfivecoats
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lycVhn

Post a Comment

0 Comments