Quest for the right diet

Don’t know if this is the right place to post but if it isn’t please let me know where to post. I’m looking for the right diet for my body type. I am a late 20’s male, 245 lbs, 5,9’. I have a bit of muscle from when I can work out. But my body mass has waaaay to much fat. Mainly around my stomach area. Not being self conscious.

But, health wise I know I need to lose weight. I work in the elements and am active at my job. I have done diets and every 6 months I stop and gain it back. I do have back issues from a previous surgery. So workouts are harder because of that. But I am not making excuses.

I am not looking for a lose it quick diet. But one that I can get my fat down and maybe gain some muscle. I do hit the gym about 4-8 times a month. As my job allows. I could probably do more but I feel I have no drive because I have no set plan on how to lose weight besides cardio and eating clean a couple times a week.

My ideal weight is 195-203lbs. I was at that 2-3 years ago.

Any advise ?

submitted by /u/exercisethrowaway240
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QmuQGA

Post a Comment

0 Comments