Tomorrow will be Day 1 (again).

This is the longest stretch of time where I have actively been trying to lose weight. And I'll keep on going until I reach my goal...

Senior year of college has brought a lot of nutritional challenges for me (late night food is a must, unfortunately). I've been tweaking my summer food plan to fit my school year plan, but it's just not the same. Some lessons I've learned in regards to how my body responds to certain types of foods still hold, so I'm just gonna work with those.

I don't know what this subreddit's attitude towards Soylent is, but whatever. I think Soylent Chai is fine and a better meal replacement than Oreos for lunch.

Usually I am never hungry before 10 or 11AM so the plan is to just start the day with water and tea, then my Soylent in between classes, then finally real food for dinner (usually soup -- I don't really like solid-food heavy meals because I feel weighed down). Then, studying snacks to fuel late night cramming sessions (Babybel cheese is really good! I might splurge and try the Trader Joe's Brie bites)

And gym! Aiming to go 3x a week but entirely dependent on my test schedule :P

Here we go again...! Hoping I'll lose the five pounds (again) that I lost over the summer & more (goal: down to 120 or 125) for graduation.

submitted by /u/EpidermGrowthFactor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nfKF3z

Post a Comment

0 Comments