Had a routine check up today and the doctor told me I've officially gone back to being overweight.

After so much hard work I lost weight and got to my goal weight, i had minor fluctuations and was able to maintain it for the last two/two and a half years but now I've officially gotten back about 2/3 of the weight i had lost and I'm back to being over weight. I knew i was on my way to it but this was a reality check. I really need to make at least minor changes like move around more throughout the day since all I do is study at my work desk all day and barely move.

SW/CW: 131 lbs

1st GW: 125

2nd GW: 120

Final GW: 117

It sucks I've gained it back but with my bad habits (and quarantine halting the minimal movement I had in my pretty sedentary lifestyle) it's been a long time coming. I hope I can get back on track ASAP despite the stress and overhead of studying. This is probably going to be better for my studying in the long run anyways, healthy body = healthy mind.

I think my biggest cause of getting my weight back up would be the lack of mobility in my day rather than my intake which is its pretty normal and fairly proportionate.

The only minimal changes I can pinpoint are:

  • track my water intake (I've been trying to drink more but tracking might be better)
  • track my food intake (been doing this but maybe planning out my intake for the day then tracking it will help)
  • set a timer for some sort of movement every so often. (thinking like 25 jump roping every 1.5 hours to start?)

any tips would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/hrredd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32F1Bn2

Post a Comment

0 Comments