Portion control feels like I am losing a friend.

1500 calories a day. It goes so fast. 2 eggs scrambled for breakfast, two slices of toast and half an avocado. Coffee with creamer. A hand full of carrots and 2 tbsps of hummus for snack. Then a sandwich for lunch: hummus thinly spread over 2 pieces of bread a slice of cheddar two slices of turkey some avocado, tomato onion and lettuce. Afternoon snack was a small serving of chocolate mints to combat low blood sugar (t1 diabetes). 1/2 a bottle of Michelob Ultra after work.

I now have 400 calories left for dinner.

I'm doing it. But OH how like the feeling of being full. I really-really enjoy tucking in to a big meal and eating until I'm more than content. I feel like it's one of few life's pleasures. But that's not true either.

Thank you for listening. I have to do this it's no longer an option. I just am feeling this unexpected feeling of loss over how I normally eat.

submitted by /u/Throw-AwaySteve
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32FTnuD

Post a Comment

0 Comments